SEMARANG BLOGGER FESTIVAL 2013

Hey guys! how's the day? I always good and i hopes so. Well, 4 days ago i just got an email from someone that i don't know, it wa...


Hey guys! how's the day? I always good and i hopes so. Well, 4 days ago i just got an email from someone that i don't know, it was shocking me. That email is from the founder of the biggest one blogger and the admin and the founder too from @dotsemarang. He invited me to come to their event "Semarang Blogger Festival 2013". Firstly, i don't know what kind of event is this? I just wondered, and can't imagined it, The blogger event? I never heard it before. Oke, i'm a lil happy beacuse i was invited. So why not i'm not going there? Hey, maybe this is my chance to know more about something i don't know, haha. Finally, i want there. This event was held on Gedung Kesenian Sobakartti. Here it is, some photos from the event.Once more thanks for mas Asmari who invited me and @dotsemarang too who made the awesome event!

Traditional food, bonus! 

The guests. not only blogger from Indonesia., but also from the foreign country.

The nominated who be the winner. congrats! 


 Some perform from the communities in Semarang


@LOOKBOOKSMG

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Looped Slider