S#UT UP!

OUTFIT:  Sunglasses   Ray-Ban ,  Shoes   Airwalk , Tee  Bershka Udah lama ban...







OUTFIT: Sunglasses Ray-BanShoes Airwalk, Tee Bershka


Udah lama banget ga ngeblog outfit, 3 bulanan ada deh. Rindu? pasti! Kangen? Banget! Ini aja di sempat-sempatin photoshoot bentar yang penting ada aja deh bahan buat postingan. di outfit ada stu yang spesial sih, Jogger Pantsnya itu DIY aku design sendiri, jeans aku yang lama yang udah males aku pake aku upgrade jadi something new and up to date hehehe.

It's been long time i post nothing to blog, about 3 months because i've been busy. I missed to post so much! So yesterday when i'm free and do nothing i asked my friends to taking some shoot, the important is that i have something to post to blog again. I wanna tell something special about this look,the Jogger Pants is DIY. I designed it by myself. I like to redesign my old stuff to be more up to date hehe.


They are behind my photo Afrizal Maulana and Habiba Pratiwi
Thank you so much guys!

    

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Looped Slider