TU ME MANQUES, COMME TOUS LES JOURS

Hello guys, how're you? Good? I'm good here, that's why i can writing here in my blog. Well i wanna share you what i w...



Hello guys, how're you? Good? I'm good here, that's why i can writing here in my blog. Well i wanna share you what i wearing now, actually this is my outfit 2 days ago.  I have no time post this, but i've posted this look to my LOOKBOOK. I took these pictures when was playing with my friends after the class. We  just was crazy that time, we didn't care everyone looked at us. We was taking, taking, taking, many pictures everywhere we wanted, funny right? hahahha, lol.

ABOUT MY OUTFIT
Shirt by MRHL'S (my brand), glasses by Ray-Ban, jeans by Cheap Monday, shoes by Fladeo, watches by Seiko, and bag is unbranded







DON'T FORGET TO VISIT MY OTHER

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Looped Slider