INDONESIA FASHION WEEK DAY 3

The third day february 16th 2013. I felt so excited and comfortable i don't know why. I came with the boys, Aston, Dika, an...




The third day february 16th 2013. I felt so excited and comfortable i don't know why. I came with the boys, Aston, Dika, and Angga. we dressed best as i can, i used green pants and white shirt with a brown bag, brown glasses, and brown boot.


  

 

 

 

 

 


The designers interviewed Dave Hendrik was there...




Before the show we should "faire la queue"....



In memoriam the designers Muara Bagdja and Ramli


The girls who interviewed me for their magazine "Hai Magazine", they asked me about what i wear that day, and took my picture. The i offered them too, can i take you picture for my blog? and here it is.

 

 

 

 

Gotcha!! this the best look in the third day....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Looped Slider