I jus got a notification on my comment post, it's from Amira
She's nominated me for the Liebster award. Thank you so much, muchos gracias Amira!!
The Liebster award is an initiative designed to promote new or small blogs with less than 200 followers
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions which provided to yo by the person who nominated you
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (because they might not have ever heard of it)
MY ANSWER TO AMIRA'S QUESTIONS:
1. The reason why you made a blog?
To be famous, i guessed so!
2. What is your favorite accessories?
Eyewear and Watches
3. Orange or Yellow?
4. 3 things you will carried when kidnapped by alien?
My phone, My money, and the parfume
5. Boots, sneakers, flat shoes or heels?
6. Any fashion bloggers or Beauty bloggers that inspired you?
Halo semua, how're you doing? aku baik. Minggu-minggu ini aku ngerasa sangat-sangat sibuk dengan semua hal yang harus diurus, mulai dari rapat organisasi di kampus, rutinas keseharian, waktu photo shoot, kadang aku mikir gimana sih ngatur waktu waktu yang bener? serasa kewalahan sendiri. Terus juga kadang ngerasa bosen sama semua hal itu, kadang, kadang, dan kadang. Tapi aku nyoba aja gitu buat ga ngeluh biar bisa bertahan sama semuanya. Mungkin dari kalian ada tips bagaimana cara ngatur waktu?
Hello guys, how're you doing? i'm good of course. This week i feel so busy with something that i have to care of, like organisation meeting in campus, the routine, photo shoot, sometimes i just wondering how can i manage these all things? also sometimes i feel bored with these things, sometimes, sometimes, and sometimes. But i'm trying to survive with those things. You guys any tips for me how to manage the time?
Hujan? Ga masalah. Cuma mikir aja, kenapa akhir-akhir ini masih sering hujan? Padahal udah bulan maret. Hampir setiap malam hujan terus. Sebenarnya aku suka banget hujan, tapi kdang aku jadi ga suka apalagi waktu aku udah punya jadwal yang menghauskan aku keluar rumah, contohnya kayak hang out sama temen, haha. Tapi aku suka hujan kalo aku lagi ngerasa kesepian banget, waktu hujan datang aku ngerasa kalo hujan lagi nemenin aku kayak temen, idiotkan? Oke, terserah! Kalo aja ada hal yang penting yang harus dilakuin, lakuin aja! jangan takut cuma hujan kok.
Raining? It doesn't matter. I just wondering, why rainy season is still going on in March? you have to thinking it off, Almost every evening is raining. I love raining actually, but sometimes i hate raining if just i have something important that make me have to go out like hang out with the friends haha. But i do love raining when i feel so lonely, when rains comes i feel like they are accompanying me like a friends, this is idiot. Oke, whatever! if there's something important that i have to do, just do it! just don't care about the rain.
Long weekend!! Dua kata yang paling aku suka! menurut aku, Indonesia adalah negara yang punya banyak hari libur, Contohnya minggu ini ada satu hari libur buat ngeerayain "Nyepi" salah satu hari besar umat Hindu. Okelupain masalah libur, mari ngomongin apa yang aku pake! Aku pake Number (N)ine blazer, Brodo Footwear boots, Cotton On Pants, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Guess Watches.
Long weekend!! two words that i love much! Indonesia is one country who has much a free day i guess, this week we got one free day to celebrate "Nyepi", that's a big day in Hindu. Oke forget about that free day, let's talk about what i wear! I'm wearing Number (N)ine blazer, Brodo Footwear boots, Cotton On Pants, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Guess Watches.